Saturday, August 23, 2008

Less than one month 'til Avs Training Camp

Okay, so I am moving this weekend and don't have time for a long blog entry, sadly. But I thought I should post something - so for those of you who are not already aware, the Avs announced the schedule for training camp this past week. The following are the dates and times the Avs will be on the ice for the public to watch.

AVS TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE

Sept. 14-17 ... Rookie training camp, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Sept. 20-21 ... Training camp, 9 a.m.-noon
Sept. 22 ... Burgundy-White game, 6 p.m., at Air Force Academy *
Sept. 23 ... Training camp, 9 a.m.-noon
Sept. 24 ... Preseason opener vs. Los Angeles, 7 p.m., Pepsi Center*

Avs skates are free and open to the public at South Suburban Family Sports Center in Centennial. I will definitely be there as often as possible, for my own enjoyment as a fan, and I'll report daily here on the blog.



*Tickets for the Burgundy & White scrimmage game and other pre-season games are available for purchase online by following the links given below.

Burgundy and White Tickets

Pepsi Center Box Office

1 comment:

Texas Youth for Political Awareness said...

Good luck with your move!
And I'll be looking forward to your opinions on the rookie camp...